- 2 χρόνια
Όταν η τιμή είναι το πιο σημαντικό κριτήριο.
Η εγγύηση του προιόντος είναι 2 χρόνια. Μπορείτε να επεκτείνετε την εγγύηση της συσκευής για περισσότερα χρόνια, μέσω συμβολαίου συντήρησης.
- Brief description
The new DX Power UPS series uses the latest DSP technology programmed to cover a wide range of electrical applications without affecting high performance. Thanks to this modern architecture, it offers a significant increase in the Mean time between failures MTBF and allows the DSP to accurately handle signals at very high speeds allowing all of its UPS subsystems to be controlled with great precision. The DX Power series also offers 3-level battery protection, high efficiency up to 96%, Power Factor = 1, ECO mode, thus reducing operating costs and power dissipation to a minimum. This significantly minimizes its energy consumption and cooling system needs, providing cost savings. It also enables smart 8-unit parallelism function which allows the UPSs to automatically adjust the total load ensuring the high availability of the system. With state-of-the-art design and industry-leading performance, the DX Power Series is the ideal solution for protecting critical equipment in data centres, buildings and industrial environments.
- Transformerless- true on-line UPS topology Power Factor=1.0
- 3 Level rectifier and inverter
- PWM and IGBT technology
- High input power factor Low input current THD
- Low output voltage THD High efficiency up to 95.5% Input current limiting
- 3 separate DSPs for PFC rectifier, inverter and panel functions control
- ON-LINE double conversion technology and PWM pulse modulation, 3-level topology
- Active IGBT components on the rectifier , charger and inverter
- Power circuit control system via digital signal processing with integrated microprocessors (DSP)
- Power Factor up to 1
- Compatible with generator
- Input voltage range 380-400 VAC 3 Phase, 4 Wire, ± 20%
- Input frequency range 50 / 60Hz ± 5%
- Input Power Factor Correction (PFC) (≥0.99)
- Parallel connection of up to 8 units